- Rates include transportation in deluxe Motorcoaches or vans, services of professional English and French speaking guides, lunch, entrance fees and VAT.
- Lunches when included in tours are served in Lebanese restaurants with a set Menu of Lebanese Mezze, main dish, fruits or dessert with one soft drink or on small glass of arak.
- Children up to 3 years are free of charge but have no seat.
- Children between 3 and 12 years get $15 discount. No discount for half day tours and tours without lunch.
- Payment in cash or by credit card.
- All prices and programs are subject to change without prior notice.
Departures of all tours are at 08:30 from our office. Pick ups are provided free of charge from all hotels in Beirut for bookings received up to 20:00 of the day preceding the tour.
Guests are requested to be at the reception desk of their hotel starting 07:45. Drivers may pass any time between 07:45 and 08:00. They are instructed not to wait.
Guests missing their pick-up will have to come to our office at their own expense.
- The company is not responsible for forgotten items on the daily tours. Lost and found items will be kept at Nakhal offices for collection for a maximum of 30 days.