REASONS TO CHOOSE CHALETS FOR YOUR NEXT STAY
- At an altitude of 1,460m, Club Med Valmorel Chalets offer breathtaking views of Mont Blanc.
- These fully ski-in, ski-out chalets offer a luxurious experience for clients looking for that something special.
- Imagine staying in your own private paradise with chalet host and enjoying a glass of champagne by the log fire.
- A real family experience, with children's clubs for all ages, from babies up to teens, so you can enjoy the mountains to the full.
NEW CHALET OFFERS HIGHLIGHTS, WITHA FOCUS ON SERVICE AND F&B IN A CHALET
- All Inclusive concept, which is rare for Chalets.
- Pricing strategy of pay less for more.
- Choice of using Chalet & Resort facilities together (Pool, gym, restaurants, spa, ski room, kids club etc..)
- A dedicated team to accompany your every need throughout your stay + luxury service.
- A wide choice of luxury services in your Chalet, at the Resort or in the ski station + range of services & activities.
- Clear price visibility.
- Quality standards.
- No minimum stay.
- The Club med spirit.
- A new position of HOST: Dedicated exclusively to accompanying your client before and during their stay.
- A Host service as a unique point of contact before and during your stay.
- Arrival and check in directly in your chalet.
- Access to a rich choice of services and activities in the destination.
- Easy communication facilitated by new digital tools.
- Warm breakfasts delivered to and kept warm at the chalets.
- Tea-time served daily in your Chalet.
- A DIY apéritif offer in your chalet including local snacks, cocktail kits, wine, or champagne.
- 3 in-chalet dinners per week included in the package (including a « Savoyard dinner » and two other dinner menu options).
The 2 to 4-bedroom Chalet-Apartments are ideally located on the mountain side in a vast ski domain (3,600 hectares). The architecture takes its inspiration from nature, with quality materials, warm colour, natural wood that blends elegantly with contemporary lines.
- 2-bedroom chalet-apartment: This duplex or triplex Chalet-Apartment can accommodate up to 6 people. It has a Prestige Room with dressing room and en-suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath, and a Comfort Room with en-suite shower room.
- 3-bedroom chalet-apartment: The duplex or triplex Chalet-Apartment can accommodate up to 9 people. It has 2 Prestige Rooms with dressing room and en-suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath, and a Comfort Room with en-suite shower room.
- 4-bedroom chalet-apartment: The duplex or triplex Chalet-Apartment can accommodate up to 12 people. It has 2 Prestige Rooms with dressing room and en-suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath and Turkish bath shower, and two Comfort Rooms with en-suite shower room.
All the living areas have a fully equipped kitchen, a lounge and dining room with a log fire where you can gather for a cosy evening.
* A baby bed may be added in the Prestige Rooms at no extra cost, and a pullout bed in the Comfort Room for a child up to 11 years old.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Indoor swimming pool
- Cardio/weights room
- Fitness classes
- Turkish bath & sauna
- The Cerfs and The Celeste:
This restaurant serves a wide range of freshly cooked, international cuisine. Its contemporary decor adds a funky touch to the traditional mountain chalet interior.
You can start the day with breakfast at this Alpine speciality restaurant, and dine on traditional Savoyard dishes,
- Catering in the Chalet-Apartments:
Take advantage of the opportunity to enjoy meals in your exceptional Chalet-Apartment: Breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner (including a mountain speciality dinner).
It is a great place to enjoy an evening drink. Candle-lit chandeliers give a warm glow over the bar.
For a warm and cosy ambience, try the Bar de la Tour, just next door to the main bar.