GENERAL CANCELLATION PENALTY SCHEDULE
- Up to - 45 days prior to departure date: Full Deposit (Non-Refundable Deposit / NRD)
- 44 - 30 days prior to departure date: 25% of the cruise fare plus other charges**
- 29 - 08 days prior to departure date: 50% of the cruise fare plus other charges**
- 07 - 00 days prior to departure date: 100% (NO REFUND)
NOTE: Penalty schedule varies for sailings during Christmas & New Year dates.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU BOOK
Travel requirements are fast evolving and vary depending which port and country you are sailing to & from. We will communicate with guests in the 30 days before they set sail, to share the latest requirements for your departure port.
Make sure you have downloaded the Celebrity Cruises app, and updated the contact information in your app profile, so that we know how to reach you. Know detailed Celebrity Cruises health protocols for different itineraries on www.celebritycruises.com/health-and-safety.
Meanwhile, at this time, below are the general guidelines/ protocols. These information may vary based on sail date, destination etc:
- Visa & Travel Permits: Based on guests’ citizenship and residency, the countries listed in the itinerary may have different entry guidelines. It is solely guests’ responsibility to check with respective embassies / consulates of all countries they are travelling to if they hold necessary visa, travel permits, travel documents to legally enter the countries. Guests must also comply with all requirements as issued by the countries they are travelling to. While guests are recommended to obtain these information directly from the respective consulates / embassies.
- Health Questionnaire, available to you in the Cruiseline App 24 hours before sailing. This must be duly completed by all guests.
- Refusal to Transport: Guests are required to check validity of all the required documents and failure to produce necessary valid
documents may result in boarding denial.
- Supplementary Terms & Conditions: Guests will also be required to acknowledge the risks associated with pathogen transmission during their voyage and on tours or other shoreside experiences at our destinations, as well as agree to follow all of our health and safety policies at all times. Failure to agree to our terms and conditions or accept the requisite health acknowledgments will result in a denial of boarding, and your inability to participate in tours and shoreside experiences.