Level up your Getaway - Enchantment of the Seas
Give your routine a rest and press pause on reality, because adventure is well within reach. Whether you’re chasing thrills on the rock climbing wall or soaking up the sunshine poolside at the adults-only Solarium, Enchantment of the Seas® is what getaway goals are made of.
- Launched: 1997
- Size: 81,000
- Capacity: 2,446
- Crew: 770
- Decks: 11
- Decks with cabins: 5
- Speed: 22 kn / 41 kph / 25 mph
- Length (LOA): 301 m / 988 ft
- Beam (width): 35 m / 115 ft
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: Chops Grille, a Splash Deck with fountain for kids, 8 bars and lounges, including the 1960s inspired R Bar, a rock climbing wall, and the solarium adults-only pool.