- The white sandy headland of Gregolimano, on the island of Evia, juts out defiantly into the blue waters of the Aegean, across from the mountains.
- The traditional Greek blue and white are enhanced with a dash of bright colour to perfect the Resort's new summer ambience.
This Resort has 497 rooms in a varied types of accommodation, new space at the heart of Pinede area with new rooms, hotels and bungalows, along a magnificent white sandy beach. In addition to with 1 theatre *.
These rooms are ideal for families, and reflect the Resort's Greek charm, with its shady streets and flowers
Surface: 40 m²
These Deluxe Rooms with terrace are ideally located in the bungalows along the sea front.
The Hotel has Deluxe Rooms with sea view and terrace.
Surface: 28 m² - 40 m²
In the bungalows in the shade of the pine wood or in the hotel with a sea view, these spacious Suites with an independent lounge and terrace have elegant decor and provide top class comfort.
Surface: 37 m² - 59 m²
* Theatre is for extra cost
NEW - 2023
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Composed of 7 single cabins and 1 double cabin, this new wellness area completes the Gregolimano offer, allowing relaxation after the physical efforts provided in the many sports activities offered by the village.
- A garden of relaxation as well as a private hammam will accompany this space. SOTHYS brand.
Located in the Hotel Acropole, the Panorama is open for dinner, and serves delicious "assiettes gourmandes" with a selection of Mediterranean specialities.
Choose from a wide selection of international dishes served at the buffet, from breakfast through to dinner.
Eat outdoors on the beautiful terrace overlooking the pool and bay, or sink into an oversized sofa with that special someone in the inviting outdoor lounge. Dancing starts at nightfall, so don't forget your dancing shoes!