- Set on the edge of a spruce forest fed by mountain streams in the Tarentaise Valley, Club Med Peisey-Vallandry embodies the Savoy spirit.
- Soak up the mountain air at this refreshing all-inclusive family resort in the French Alps and enjoy a range of included activities from Nordic walking to pilates.
- Hike to nearby villages for local delicacies and crafts. Mountain bike through the trees and discover breathtaking views over the valley.
- Or play with the kids in view of the Alps in our indoors-to-outdoors open-air pool. Then settle into our cosy restaurants for local pierrade and fondue.
In a charming Savoyard village nestled in the heart of the Tarentaise valley, the Resort is both welcoming and authentic. 8 storeys tall, the hotel is composed of several chalets in the traditional mountain style. Stone and wood give the communal areas a cosy feel, while the rooms invite you to snuggle down with their red and grey tones and thick carpets.
Enjoy views over the Tarentaise valley from your balcony or window. The classic decor has a cosy feel thanks to the use of wood and carefully chosen colours and lighting.
Surface: 30 m² - 33 m²
Gaze at the mountains and valley from your window or balcony. Your room has its own lounge for you to relax in. The greys and reds combine with the wood to create a pleasant atmosphere.
Surface: 30 m² - 30 m²
Relax on a sun lounger on your terrace and enjoy the uninterrupted view of the mountains. Inside, the living room, walk-in wardrobe and bathroom - complete with both shower and bath - make this Suite truly exceptional.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Surface: 60 m² - 60 m²
- La Vanoise Main Restaurant:
The fully redecorated and more spacious main restaurant, with its mountain style revisited decor, subtly blends untreated materials. Share all your meals as a family in this welcoming modern ambiance. In fine weather, you can enjoy your lunch on the terrace overlooking the mountains. If you would like to prepare food for small children, the Baby Corner has all the facilities you need.
- The Pierra Menta Specialty Restaurant:
From a snack to dinner, you can come and try the specialities of Savoie for yourself. Traditional dishes, sharing platters, local products... the food is both delicious and refined. You can also enjoy flavourful local beers, because the region is home to many craft brewers. From the terrace, you can admire the view of the entire Tarentaise Valley and the summits of the Beaufortain Massif. A sight that you could never tire of.
- L’aiguille Grive Main Bar
Sit out on the panoramic terrace for stunning views or find a snug spot in one of the cosy lounges and just chill. If you're in the mood to party, the dance floor keeps up the pace well into the night!
Le Varet has natural brick, stone, and wood panelling contrasting with a shiny, modern touch. Warm colours, soft lighting and furniture designed for comfort ensure you of a super evening, while the extensive cocktail menu is an invitation to explore.