About Sharm El SheikhSharm el sheikh is situated on the southern tip of the Sinai Peninsula, in Egypt, on the coastal strip along the Red Sea.
Considered one of the premier diving locations in the whole world, as well as functioning as an idyllic escape for those in search of resort indulgence, Sharm El Sheikh holidays will expose you to far more than just the sun, sand and sea. Whether you delve into the depths of the Red Sea or not, you’ll still find countless things to do in and around Sharm.
What to visitNabq Bay, Sharks Bay, Naama Bay and Om El Seid Hill are just four of the fabulous seaside resorts dotted along this stretch of coast at the southern tip of the Sinai Peninsula.
el Maya is Sharm's old town where you can find plenty of cafés and stalls to thrill the senses of tourists. SOHO Square entertainment center is in Sharm's downtown area and offers family entertainment in the form of a bowling alley, an ice-skating rink (yes, really) and family-friendly eateries.
Suggested toursRas Mohamad, Sainte Catherine, Boat Trip, Quad Run, Scuba Diving, Glass boat tour, Camel ride and Water Sport.
Cairo is a captivating destination that offers a blend of ancient wonders, cultural richness, and a modern urban experience. Visitors can immerse themselves in the city's history, explore its vibrant markets, and enjoy the unique charm of this bustling metropolis.
What to visit
Landmarks and Attractions:
- Pyramids of Giza: Located on the outskirts of Cairo, the Pyramids of Giza are iconic symbols of ancient Egypt, including the Great Pyramid, the Pyramid of Khafre, and the Pyramid of Menkaure.
- The Sphinx: Adjacent to the pyramids, the Sphinx is a colossal limestone statue with the head of a Pharaoh and the body of a lion.
- Egyptian Museum: Home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts, including the treasures of Tutankhamun.
Cultural and Religious Sites:
- Khan El Khalili Bazaar: A historic market in Islamic Cairo, offering a wide range of goods, including spices, jewelry, textiles, and traditional crafts.
- Old Cairo: Explore the historic district with landmarks such as the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, and the Mosque of Amr Ibn El-Aas.
- Tahrir Square: A central square in downtown Cairo, known for its historical and political significance.
- Nile Corniche: Enjoy a stroll along the banks of the Nile River, offering beautiful views and a lively atmosphere.