- On the island of Phuket in southern Thailand, the resort stretches across 25 hectares offering an authentic traditional Thai feel.
- Discover why Thailand is called the land of Smiles from the moment you arrive at your Club Med accomodation.
- Discover the perfect playground for an unforgettable family holiday in Phuket's most beautiful bay.
- Unleash your inner martial artist with Thai boxing lessons, whip up a yellow curry that's worthy of a chef's hat, or just enjoy every moment of your holiday in Phuket relaxing by the tranquility pool.
The Resort lies in a 25-hectare palm grove on Kata Bay beach. Rooms are in "long-house" style bungalows with teak wood and marble decor.
A comfortable and elegant Club Room overlooking the gardens. Connecting Club Rooms are also available.
Surface: 26 m² - 30 m²
A spacious, comfortable and elegant Deluxe Room decorated in traditional Thai style. With its charming terrace or furnished balcony, you can relax and admire the magnificent exotic gardens.
Surface: 30 m² - 34 m²
- Deluxe Family Oasis rooms: NEW
Close to the swimming pool, with 28 Deluxe family rooms and 4 Deluxe family themed rooms: For families to spend their holidays together with a touch of extra comfort.
28 Deluxe Family Rooms, perfect for two adults and two children with enough room for one more baby. The rooms on the ground floor come with a terrace and direct access to the garden for the kids to play in, while rooms on the first floor are accentuated with a balcony.
Surface: 41,5/42 m2
Suite with separate lounge and a view of the gardens from your terrace, equipped with teak furniture. Exceptional service from day 1, starting with an airport / Resort transfer in a limousine taxi.
Surface74 m² - 74 m²
GoPro Experience Corners
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- The Mamuang (main restaurant):
In this renovated main restaurant, you can choose from a wide variety of international dishes and local culinary delights. Enjoy Thailand's delightful climate from the spacious terrace with a wonderful view of the Resort.
- Chu-da (new specialty restaurant):
A new specialty restaurant to taste all the delicious meals from Thailand. Generously inspired by the Thai lanterns. Open for late lunch and à la carte dinner, it will create an unforgettable experience for. The table-service restaurant overlooks the quiet pool and offers a direct view to the ocean.
- The Sum Paow all-day dining restaurant: NEW
An all-day dining restaurant, shaped like a Thai boat, filled with natural elements provides a variety of kid-friendly food options.
Adults can also unwind with a glass or two in our wine corner (winestand).
From morning coffee to after show drinks, meet up any time at The Sanook bar on Phuket island. Gather at our centrally located, perfect poolside meeting point, and toast to days of unforgettable experiences in vibrant Phuket.
Cool off with a refreshing drink at the relaxing poolside Zen Bar located near the adult-reserved pool. Take a break from days on our sunny Phuket beaches or island-hopping excursions, and be completely at ease at this intimate, quiet escape.