- Lapped by turquoise waters & backed by lush hills, an eco certified Resort nestled on a private island and preserved Marine National Park, offering a Robinson Chic experience.
A 220 ha private island with mountainous landscape and lavishly green nature, surrounded by turquoise waters.
An interior design that brings the enticing nature indoors: Every area is designed with “Robinson Chic” elements that come together in a relaxed luxurious modern ambiance. An ultimate sensory experience around the water element.
A world of adventures on the island : several Walking Paths and Thematic (Fitness Walking, Hiking Yoga, Walking Meditation etc.), a life-size treasure hunt, land sports such as tennis/padel/archery.
Amazing Family concept: A Family base camp, Time to Splash / Play / Quest / Recharge / Care activities.
Kids Clubs from 2 y.o. with a Robinson garden & cooking classes.
The design and the architecture have a single purpose: to enhance the natural environment and the beauty of the Seychelles!
Private pool, outdoor veranda, raw wood, terrace, local craftsmanship, tropical motifs... the 290 Rooms and Suites come in a wide variety of forms. The space and the layouts are generous to highlight the decor inspired by adventure and exoticism.
The combination of wood and botanical decorative details creates a jungle feel, perfectly suited to the uncluttered design of the room. The large picture windows open onto the natural surroundings so you can enjoy them fully from your terrace or balcony. The bathroom, separated by latticed wooden partitions, makes this room a bright space where it's easy to relax and reinvigorate yourself.
- Number of accommodations: 111 including some sea views, interconnecting, reduced mobility
- Floor ground: 1st, or 2nd
- Size: 36 m2 (27 m2 room 9 m2 bathroom) + 16 m2 balcony or terrace
- Comments: each room includes a furnished balcony or terrace
- HIGHLIGHTS: The children’s bed is located at the entrance and is visually separated from the parents bed for more comfort and privacy
Experience life in the very middle of the natural environment. In the shade of the veranda, a typical feature of Creole architecture, you can relax and enjoy the gentle breeze of the islands. Located in the heart of tropical gardens, the ground floor bedroom offers a lovely terrace, a veranda and an outdoor shower. Indoors, the wood of the furniture goes perfectly with the tropical prints. The bathroom is also very spacious.
- Number of accommodations: 55 including some inter connecting, reduced mobility
- Floor ground floor only (one story building)
- Size 46 m2 (29 m2 room & 18 m2 bathroom) + 54 m2 terrace and garden
- HIGHLIGHTS: A large bathroom with an outdoor shower A furnished terrace and an open air veranda to expand living space and enjoy the beauty of our tropical gardens
- Suite: Junior Suite with private pool, Family Suite with private pool
Welcome to this little piece of paradise. The large round sofa placed on the terrace really encourages travel and relaxation. Inside, the fuchsia colours, wood, local craftsmanship and designer lines of the furniture play an elegant role. The living room, bedroom and bathroom make up a large suite with a refined and easy-going atmosphere.
- Number of accommodations: 21 including some sea views
- Floor: ground floor only (one story building)
- Surface: 48 m2 (29 m2 room & 19 m2 bathroom) + 102 m2 terrace and garden
- Comments possibility to add a protective net around the pool
- HIGHLIGHTS: A large bathroom and private shower A private walled garden with private pool, a terrace, and a veranda
For Room Mapping, click here
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Main pool
- Family pool with water games and slides
- Zen pool
In tribute to the turtle, the oldest inhabitant of the island, the areas of the main restaurant celebrate its first moments of life with 3 different atmospheres: the jungle, the beach and the sea. The area is separated into specific spaces to celebrate the culinary heritage, with special attention paid to Asia and India.
In the heart of the Zen zone, the harmony of soft colours and natural materials makes it the ideal place to sit down any time of day. From a late breakfast to a healthy lunch, with a grilled fish and fresh vegetables for example, you will find something to suit you, whatever the hour. In the evening, the refined atmosphere blends perfectly with the à la carte menu of Creole specialities.
The vibrant heart of the Resort, the bar is close to the pool and the theatre stage where everything happens, including shows, entertainment, concerts... There are also small lounges for a more cosy and intimate atmosphere. Hanging armchairs, colourful prints and grinning pop monkeys dotted around the places give them an air of relaxation and friendliness.
- Beach Lounge Bar & Wine Cellar
Enjoy the Zen atmosphere of the Beach Lounge bar during the day for a refreshing drink, or in the evening for a cocktail. The soft colours and the natural materials create an area in total harmony with the island.
Having a drink with your feet in the sand is one of the great pleasures of being on holiday! Located on the beach to the west of the Resort, the beach bar offers refreshments and cocktails throughout the day in a casual and non-conventional atmosphere. A spot where you will love to hang out.