- Set on the idyllic French Riviera in the French counrtyside, the Resort is located 5km from Grasset, behind the city of Cannes.
- A family and sports-oriented Club Med Resort, with its 9-hole golf course, three swimming pools and tennis courts.
- The rooms are decorated in warm earthy tones, and the Provençal-style architecture is laid out in a perfect setting of narrow streets and shady squares.
- Great value on peace and harmony, with its Cub Med Spa by CARITA, a paradise for the senses in this charming village in Provence.
The resort has 435 rooms, all located in traditional Provencal-style bungalows, in 46 hectares of grounds with pine trees, evergreen oak and olive trees. The bungalows are grouped together in 10 separate "bastide" areas.
With a hint of lavender and ochre walls, the Club Room offers refinement and comfort.
Surface18 m² - 19 m²
These spacious, luxury Suites are ideally located, with a separate lounge, large air conditioned bedroom and furnished terrace with a stunning panoramic view.
Surface38 m² - 58 m²
RESTAURANTS & BARS
CREACTIVE BY CIRQUE DU SOLEIL
An amazing holiday setting where you can experience up to 30 acrobatic & artistic activities inspired by Cirque du Soleil performances.
The resort has 3 kinds of swimming pools:
- Children's swimming pool
- Main swimming pool
- Quiet pool
- Le Provence (Main restaurant)
A completely renovated and redecorated restaurant, a selection of international dishes and a superb view on the valley (with covered and open areas).
This restaurant backs onto the Provence, in the heart of the Resort. Open at lunch and dinner time.
Renovated and redecorated. Open at lunch time, right beside the 9-hole golf course. From its large shady terrace you have a fabulous view over the olive grove and the driving range.
- BABY CORNER special service
A corner with sweet baby foods and all the equipment for preparing your baby's meals in all restaurants.
Situated in the heart of the Resort close to the main swimming pool, you can enjoy this bar's modern setting.
Located around the pool. During the day, admire the Provençal countryside from the panoramic terrace. In the evening, lounge atmosphere.
Inside the golf club restaurant, this bar is open all day long.
The nightclub bar.