Palmiye Beach Club
- In Turkey, close to Antalya, Palmiye is nestled between a vast beach and the foot of the Taurus Mountains, next to a sparkling blue sea.
- What distinguish the resort is that it has two complementary atmospheres: The bungalows sit in the shade of a pine grove.
- This family Resort is home to a vast array of land and sea sports, with something for all ages.
- Unwind with a wealth of places to explore in a sun-drenched land at the gateway to the Orient.
A new concept since June 2019, featuring 3 zones, offering to the millennial families and couples a new beach experience: zen, family, sports zones, beachbar & ambiance; making the beach club a true place to be.
Zen Zone, for Couples:
- Its' the most exclusive spot for idleness and festivities, located in front of the Hotel’s Zen Pool.
- A new design and trendy experience completely integrated into nature with natural wood elements, and exceptional instagramable spots.
- Sun loungers, daybeds, and a palapa bar with refreshments focusedon health & well-being.
Family & Lounge Bar Zone, for Everyone:
- Permanent or semi-permanent area in free access with Hammock to let families chill out:
- Furniture specifically designed for families : Tipis, cabanas, daybeds, sunloungers, Kids-sized furnitures, Areas of shade.
- Amazing Family deployment: Time to Splash, Time to Play, Time to Quest, Time to recharge.
Lounge Bar Zone:
- An exciting, family and friendly beach experience in the vibrant center of the resort.
- An extension to the existing Efes Bar with comfortable beach furnitures.
- An exceptional spot to enjoy the beach pleasures but also take part in the convivial life of the resort, day or night.
Active Zone, for Watersports Lovers:
- The sports hub to relax and mingle in between activities in a trendy & convivial ambiance
- A convivial in & out zone, gathering GMs enjoying different watersports activities : Paddle & Giant Family Paddle, Waterski, Wakeboard, Sailing, Windsurfing, Kayak
The Resort has 724 rooms, divided between the hotel and bungalows (the Villagio and Demre areas). The bungalows are arranged in 5 semi-circular rows around the centre of the Resort, in gardens with flowers and fruit trees. The two Demre buildings are near the tennis courts.
On the ground, 1st or 2nd floor of the bungalows, with a garden view.
Surface: Between 25 and 29m²
On the ground or 1st floor. They have large windows that make them light and sunny, and have very contemporary decor with a large dressing room and a pleasant shower room with the toilet inside.
Accommodation with a terrace and garden view: The duplex has a double bed for the parents on the ground floor and two single beds for the children on the 1st floor closed by a door.
At the rear of the hotel, on all floors, with a view over the gardens and/or mountains. Large balcony furnished with a table and chairs.
On the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors facing the sea. Large balcony furnished with a table and chairs.
At each side of the hotel, on all floors. Magnificent sea view in the background. Large balcony furnished with a table and chairs.
The most beautiful and spacious room in the Resort, with a panoramic view over the sea and the entire site. Accommodation comprising a room and separate lounge. These Suites have two large balconies furnished with a table and chairs.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- The Sports Academies propose the best equipment and facilities for water-skiing and wakeboarding enthusiasts.
- Beginners and advanced participants alike will be able to enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
- Group lessons 6 days a week to ensure all participants make good progress and master their movements.
The Resort has 7 kinds of swimming pools:
- Children's swimming pool
- Hotel pool
- Indoor pool
- Main swimming pool
- Paddling pool
- Quiet pool
- Swimming pool
Located in the heart of the hotel, enjoy eating al fresco and dining under the stars, by the sea. Our cooking team also offers a selection of low-calorie meals every day.
In the Villagio, The Olympus opens onto a spacious terrace and also proposes a selection of low-calorie meals every day.
- The Topkapi (speciality restaurant):
Turkish speciality restaurant where you can dine with friends or family in an intimate and magnificent environment facing the sea.
This brand new, elegant and friendly restaurant with table service is open for late breakfast and lunch into the early afternoon. In the evening, the chef will take you on a culinary journey through the flavours of local Turkish cuisine, with fresh local produce.
A friendly atmosphere in a typical setting where you can relax in the sun on the spacious terrace facing the swimming pool.
Close to the hotel swimming pool, this bar is a great place to take a break during the day with snacks served all day.
Right by the beach, this bar is open during the day and the evening to take a break between water sports activities, or for refreshments during a well-earned moment of relaxation on the beach.
Decorated in traditional Turkish style, spend quiet afternoons here in comfy armchairs. The Turkuaz has a great cocktail menu and relaxed and friendly staff.
Order yourself a classic cocktail and lounge by the pool.
- Zen Pool Bar (From June 2sd 2018)
Just a few steps from the Resort's quiet pool, the bar offers refreshing and quiet breaks. Cool off in the pool, then cool down with a cold drink or two.