- At an altitude of 1,460m, Club Med Valmorel Chalets offer breathtaking views of Mont Blanc.
- These fully ski-in, ski-out chalets offer a luxurious experience for clients looking for that something special.
- Imagine staying in your own private paradise with chalet host and enjoying a glass of champagne by the log fire.
- A real family experience, with children's clubs for all ages, from babies up to teens, so you can enjoy the mountains to the full.
The 2 to 4-bedroom Chalet-Apartments are ideally located on the mountain side in a vast ski domain (3,600 hectares). The architecture takes its inspiration from nature, with quality materials, warm colour, natural wood that blends elegantly with contemporary lines.
- 2-bedroom chalet-apartment: This duplex or triplex Chalet-Apartment can accommodate up to 6 people. It has a Prestige Room with dressing room and en-suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath, and a Comfort Room with en-suite shower room.
- 3-bedroom chalet-apartment: The duplex or triplex Chalet-Apartment can accommodate up to 9 people. It has 2 Prestige Rooms with dressing room and en-suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath, and a Comfort Room with en-suite shower room.
- 4-bedroom chalet-apartment: The duplex or triplex Chalet-Apartment can accommodate up to 12 people. It has 2 Prestige Rooms with dressing room and en-suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath and Turkish bath shower, and two Comfort Rooms with en-suite shower room.
All the living areas have a fully equipped kitchen, a lounge and dining room with a log fire where you can gather for a cosy evening.
* A baby bed may be added in the Prestige Rooms at no extra cost, and a pullout bed in the Comfort Room for a child up to 11 years old.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Indoor swimming pool
- Cardio/weights room
- Fitness classes
- Turkish bath & sauna
- The Cerfs and The Celeste:
This restaurant serves a wide range of freshly cooked, international cuisine. Its contemporary decor adds a funky touch to the traditional mountain chalet interior.
You can start the day with breakfast at this Alpine speciality restaurant, and dine on traditional Savoyard dishes,
- Catering in the Chalet-Apartments:
Take advantage of the opportunity to enjoy meals in your exceptional Chalet-Apartment: Breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner (including a mountain speciality dinner).
It is a great place to enjoy an evening drink. Candle-lit chandeliers give a warm glow over the bar.
For a warm and cosy ambience, try the Bar de la Tour, just next door to the main bar.