- Club Med Saint-Moritz Roi Soleil is the ideal Resort for families looking for exceptional Championship slopes, perfect snow conditions and a cosmopolitan village.
- The domain will host the Ski World Championships in 2017 for the 5th time.
- Located in a cosmopolitan and very exclusive resort with more than 300 days of sunshine per year.
- A hotel epitomising Alpine elegance in the middle of the fir trees.
The resort has 311 Club rooms in a 5-storey contemporary style hotel.
All rooms are comfortable and elegant with all the facilities and services essential to your well-being, with a fine view of the peaks.
A comfortable room offering all the facilities and services essential to relaxing after a great day out on the slopes.
The family club rooms are larger and have lovely views of the slopes.
Surface: 14 – 20m²
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Enjoy a great variety of international dishes from the buffet.
- The Stubli Specialty Restaurant:
Try local specialties including fondue and pierrade.
- Le Corviglia Altitude Restaurant:
At 2,550m the terrace has panoramic views of the valley and frozen lakes.
- Le Corvatsch Altitude Restaurant:
This restaurant serves local cuisine and allows you to continue skiing on the slopes.
In the heart of the resort, this friendly and relaxing bar serves drinks and snacks all day. The main bar turns into a nightclub at 11pm.