- Surrounded by pines at an altitude of 1600m, Club Med Peisey-Vallandry overlooks the Tarentaise Valley.
- This family-friendly lodge with a chalet vibe offers new renovated spaces like a refreshed main restaurant and new Gourmet Lounge for this winter.
- 5 minute walk from the center of the town of Peisey-Valldandry
- Paradiski (the 2ndlargest ski area in France, covers the areas of La Plagne, Les Arcs, and Peisey Vallandry) is perfect for beginner to advanced skiers. 70% of its trails are at more than 2000m altitude.
- The departure area at La Plagne also has access to the famous Olympic bobsled tracks.
Enjoy the best views the mountains have to offer in a magnificent, natural environment with 284 spacious rooms divided as following:
A comfortable and elegant room with lounge area, ideal for families.
Surface: 30 m² - 33 m²
A spacious and elegant room with generous comfort, ideal for relaxing after a long walk.
Surface: 30 m² - 30 m²
They are the most beautiful rooms in the Resort, with their view of Mont Blanc and the valley.
Restaurants & Bars
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool (Expanded)
- Fitness classes
- La Vanoise Main Restaurant: (Expansion and total redecoration of the main restaurant)
Located on the first floor of the Resort, this restaurant overlooks the ski slopes.
- The Pierra Menta Specialty Restaurant: (Complete refurbishment and redecoration)
This fantastic restaurant serves mountain specialities such as fondue and pierrade.
Possibility to stop for lunch at Club Med La Plagne 2100 (subject to availability).
- L’aiguille Grive Main Bar:
This spacious bar has a large terrace with panoramic views, a small cosy lounge decorated in warm colours, a dance floor and more.
This bar serves a wide selection of cocktails, for romantic moments or to enjoy with friends.