- At an altitude of 1,460m, Club Med Valmorel Chalets offer breathtaking views of Mont Blanc.
- These fully ski-in, ski-out chalets offer a luxurious experience for clients looking for that something special.
- Imagine staying in your own private paradise with chalet host and enjoying a glass of champagne by the log fire.
- Warm and traditional family Resort on the slopes of the Massif du Cheval Noir.
- The luxury of customized services: dine in the Chalet, hike with a professional guide.
The Savoy style chalets are equipped with a salon, a dining room, a kitchen and a terrace. The chalet apartments offer sizes from 80m2 to 123m2. They are tucked amongst the pines at the edge of the the trails just five minutes from the Resort. All chalets are equipped with a chimney. The Chalet-Apartments are ideally located on the mountain side in a vast ski domain. It contains:
- 2 bedroom chalet apartment:
A duplex or triplex Chalet-Apartment can accommodate up to 6 people including 4 adults.
It has a Prestige Room with dressing room and en-suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath, and a Comfort Room with en-suite shower room.
Surface: 106 m²
- 3 bedroom chalet-apartment:
Duplex or triplex Chalet-Apartment can accommodate up to 9 people including 6 adults.
It has 2 Prestige Rooms measuring 21 and 23 sqm with dressing room and en-suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath, and a 17 sqm Comfort Room with en-suite shower room.
- 4 bedroom chalet apartment:
Duplex or triplex Chalet-Apartment can accommodate up to 12 people including 8 adults.
It has 2 Prestige Rooms measuring 37 and 41 sqm with dressing room and en-suite bathroom with a jacuzzi bath and Turkish bath shower, and two 23 sqm Comfort Rooms with en-suite shower room.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Indoor swimming pool
- Cardio/weights room
- Les Cerfs and le Céleste Main Restaurant:
These two restaurants with terrace (open mid-March) propose decor and ambience relating to the season.
- La Laiterie Specialty Restaurant:
This speciality restaurant welcomes you for lunch and dinner around international and mountain themes.
This bar has private areas with armchairs and coffee tables and access to a spacious outdoor terrace.