- This family-friendly Resorts dominates the TarentaiseValley from its perch at 2100m altitude. It is easily recognizable by its signature red roofs that beautifully contrast against Mont Blanc in the background.
- 5 minutes by shuttle from the center of the town of La Plagne
- Paradiski (the 2ndlargest ski area in France, covers the areas of La Plagne, Les Arcs, and Peisey Vallandry) is perfect for beginner to advanced skiers. 70% of its trails are at more than 2000m altitude.
- The departure area at La Plagne also has access to the famous Olympic bobsled tracks.
Choose between 340 rooms with a façade in a harmonious blend of wood and metal.
A comfortable and elegant Club Room at La Plagne, available with connecting rooms.
Surface: 13 m² - 22 m²
Spacious deluxe rooms offering a generous level of comfort in an elegant atmosphere.
Surface: 36 m² - 36 m²
Facing the valley and with a furnished terrace, you can savour a luxury standard of comfort.
Surface: 52 m² - 52 m²
Restaurants & Bars
- La Morraine Main Restaurant:
This restaurant has a great view over the pistes and the valley. You’ll be able to find a wide range of sumptuous international and local dishes.
- Le Sérac Specialty Restaurant:
This warm and welcoming ground floor restaurant serves Savoyard dishes including fondue and pierrade.
Possibility to stop for lunch at Club Med Peisey-Vallandry (subject to availability).
In the centre of the Resort, on the first floor, this bar features a south-facing terrace and is open all day. Le Bobsleigh is the perfect place to relax.
From 11pm, this bar opens as the Resort nightclub.