- Perched at 1850m altitude above the Vanoise Range, Club Med Val d’Isère is a jewel of a Resort with an impressive sporting history.
- The Le Refuge 5T Exclusive Collection space offers in-room breakfast, a separate jacuzzi, and champagned served beginning every day at 6pm.
- 10mn on foot from the center of the town of Val d’Isère.
- The Tignes-Val d’Isère ski area: 300km of slopes, perfect for intermediate and expert skiers.
- Tignes -Val d’Isère is the 3rd largest ski area in France and is host to major world sporting events. It is particularly well-known for the expert “La Face” trail. This is the perfect ski area for advanced skiers and those looking for big thrills.
This modern Resort with a warm wood façade and 256 rooms blends in perfectly with the architecture of Val d'Isère town.
Comfortable and elegant rooms beautiful decorated with warm colours.
Surface: 15 m² - 31 m²
Spacious rooms offering a large lounge area and great views of the domain.
Surface: 30 m² - 40 m²
- 5 Trident luxury space suite
With Contemporary design in the local spirit, furniture and elegant colors.
Surface: 49 m² - 70 m²
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Indoor swimming pool
- Cardio/weights room
- Le Bellvarde Main Restaurant:
International cuisine and themed buffets for all your meals.
- Le Chalet du Charvet Specialty Restaurant:
A wide variety of Savoyard dishes available, including fondue and pierrade.
Possibility to stop for lunch at Club Med Tignes Val Claret (subject to availability).
In the centre of the Resort opposite the Reception and theatre, this bar is open in the day and evening. The bar turns into a nightclub from 11pm.