At the heart of Haute-Savoie region, live the ultimate French Chalet experience in cozy contemporary retreats overlooking a stunning preserved valley.
In the early morning, zigzag across the lowest part of the Massif area. From Samoëns to Morillon via Les Carroz, you will enjoy outstanding ski adventure through the pines. When the sun is at the highest, it is time to set off for some true mountain skiing in Flaine area, with the Mont Blanc as your landmark.
REASONS TO CHOOSE CHALETS FOR YOUR NEXT STAY
NEW CHALET OFFERS HIGHLIGHTS, WITHA FOCUS ON SERVICE AND F&B IN A CHALET
- All Inclusive concept, which is rare for Chalets.
- Pricing strategy of pay less for more.
- Choice of using Chalet & Resort facilities together (Pool, gym, restaurants, spa, ski room, kids club etc..)
- A dedicated team to accompany your every need throughout your stay + luxury service.
- A wide choice of luxury services in your Chalet, at the Resort or in the ski station + range of services & activities.
- Clear price visibility.
- Quality standards.
- No minimum stay.
- The Club med spirit.
ACCOMMODATIONS IN THE CHALETS
- A new position of HOST: Dedicated exclusively to accompanying your client before and during their stay.
- A Host service as a unique point of contact before and during your stay.
- Arrival and check in directly in your chalet.
- Access to a rich choice of services and activities in the destination.
- Easy communication facilitated by new digital tools.
- Warm breakfasts delivered to and kept warm at the chalets.
- Tea-time served daily in your Chalet.
- A DIY apéritif offer in your chalet including local snacks, cocktail kits, wine, or champagne.
- 3 in-chalet dinners per week included in the package (including a « Savoyard dinner » and two other dinner menu options).
Chalet 2 rooms:
- Acoomodates 1 to 5 persons: 4 pax +1 kid under 12 years of age
- Room Prestige
- Room Comfort
Chalet 3 rooms:
- Accommodates 1 to 7 persons: 6 pax + 1 kid under 12 years of age
- Room Prestige 1
- Room Prestige 2
- Room Comfort
Added value in the chalets:
KING SIZE BED BY SIMMONS EXPERT BRAND
- Premium mattress Renergie Beautyrest™ 25cm-thick
- multiple hypo-allergenic layers Highly ergonomic mattress designed to provide invigorating comfort
- 100% cotton premium quality linen
SUSPENDED PIVOTING FOCUS FIREPLACE
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- The Slimfocus™ is a sleek result of a quest for aesthetic fluidity, minimum volume and excellent heat performance.
- A revolution in contemporary fireplaces, the Slimfocus is an assertive presence, a periscope of fire that synthesises a whole philosophy
- The catering offer in the Chalet-Apartments
Continental breakfast is included - prepared and delivered each morning by the Chalet host. Complete meals, cooked in verrines and ready to reheat, are included for lunch or dinner throughout your stay.
This restaurant with terrace welcomes you at all meal times for a range of international and local specialities. Focus on health and wellness, with plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, light dishes and gluten free.
For gourmet moments in an intimate atmosphere with a panoramic view over the mountains, this restaurant offers an exclusive "Gourmet Lounge" dining experience.
And the restaurant's wine cellar* has a host of surprises in store; the wine waiter will help you choose the perfect wine to accompany your meal. *A la carte
- Family Experience Restaurant
This family restaurant allows kids to invite their parents to share dinner. Parents and children share real moments of family happiness. The experience is fully interactive ! For dinner service booking is required. The restaurant serves lunch exclusively for Petit Club Med® and Mini Club Med® participants.
Restaurant dedicated to families, open only in winter.
This lounge bar welcomes you into a warm and friendly, festive ambience.