- A chic and intimate Savoy gem, designed for families and located in the heart of the Espace San Bernardo international ski area between France and Italy
- An authentic ski area with limited development, 1850m altitude and full southern exposure bathed in sun. Chalets scattered among pines.
- Interior and exterior design rooted in Savoy’s architectural heritage and featuring exceptional terraces.
- On the legendary Petit Saint Bernard Pass, the border between French Savoy and Italian Valle d’Aosta. Ski and cuisine to discover on both sides of the border.
- The Exclusive Collection 5T space offers spectacular views, lodging and premium services.
- The architecture is wood, stone, and slate. Small baroque chapels facing the valley protect the villages. To preserve the magnificent landscape and villages such as Les Eucherts, La Rosière, Le Châtelard, and Montvalezan, an urban plan was drawn up to limit new construction to traditional materials and divide land use between tourism and agriculture
With a commanding position in the ski area and with a full southern exposure, 96% of the 438 rooms have balconies, boasting views over the immense Tarentaise Valley and the summits of Vanoise National Park.
- Superior Room: 24sqm Superior Room. The wood and fabrics lend a mountain touch, as do the traditional cow bell and floral motifs inspired by the plants at the Petit Saint Bernard Pass Botanical Gardens.
- 300 Superior Rooms – balcony
- 25 Superior Rooms
- Deluxe Room: 30 to 35sqm. Laid out with a lounge corner and stocked minibar. C2 Can be transformed to sleep three C3 with a privacy curtain to welcome a child (11 years old max)
- 70 Deluxe Rooms
5T EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION SPACE: A PREMIUM SKI EXPERIENCE
- Exclusive Collection Apartment Suites: From 54 to 75sqm. The 5T space offers 43 apartment suites and a Welcome Lounge that is directly linked to the 4T Resort. All rooms offer an exceptional view on the Tarentaise Mountains.
- 43 Exclusive Suites
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- A dedicated reception with an exclusive Welcome Lounge and champaign served from 6pm
- A concierge service all day long for a more personalized experience
- Room service available (including continental breakfast)
- A 5T area directly linked to the 4T area
- The Main Restaurant: Each room in the “Le Mont Valaisan” restaurant offers views of the Alpine peaks. The decoration is inspired by “la cordée”: a chain of mountain climbers making their way up to the peaks.
- The “Snowball” room: designed to welcome families. Kids will find a fun world dedicated to the magical world of the mountain.
- San Bernardo Gourmet Lounge: For all-day dining, the Gourmet Lounge offers the flavors of Savoy and Valle d’Aosta “à la carte” in the evening. Fondue or polenta with mushrooms, anyone?
- Main Lounge Bar: The “Le Roc” lounge bar is divided over a range of spaces that offer a choice of atmosphere: cozy up near the bar/stage or get situated near the terraces with their panoramic views.
- Calm Lounge: Away from the lounge bar, a more intimate space is designed for quiet moments or reading high above the pines and facing the snowy peaks.